niedziela, stycznia 05, 2014

Virtual Stress: Dealing with Online Classes

So you want to take a course outside of what your high school has to offer? More often than not, you will find that there is a plethora of courses available online. My high school is relatively new, so there is not a wide variety of courses available, but they did offer me the opportunity to take courses on the Internet. At first I was intrigued by the idea of taking a course online and being part of a virtual classroom, but I soon found out that an online class brings its own set of stress factors. Of all the classes I have taken in my high school career, online classes were the most challenging for me because I had no idea what they entailed. The material was not too difficult, but I did not know how to approach an online class. Taking an online class is simple once you get the hang of it and I am here to give you some tips I would’ve liked to know when I started taking online classes.

Etykiety: